Holiday House Tour and Tasting
Join us for our annual festive tour of Gettysburg area historic homes, inns and properties beautifully decorated for the holiday season.
A Special Event
This is truly a special opportunity to tour historic homes in the Gettysburg area, enjoy festive music, and taste specialty dishes prepared by the inns.
A Worthy Cause
All proceeds benefit South Central Community Action Programs (S.C.A.P.P.). Tickets are $20 per person or free for those spending the night at a member inn on December 14th.
Buy Your Tickets Online Today or by calling a member inn.
2019 Holiday House Tour Stops
Member Inn Tour Stops (12 PM – 5 PM)
- Battlefield Bed & Breakfast, 2264 Emmitsburg Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325
- The Brafferton Inn, 44 York St, Gettysburg, PA 17325
- The Brickhouse Inn, 452 Baltimore St, Gettysburg, PA 17325
- Inn at Herr Ridge, 900 Chambersburg Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325
- Little Round Top Farm, 991 Taneytown Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325
Historic Building Tour Stops (12 PM – 5PM)
- General Lee’s Headquarters, 401 Buford Ave, Gettysburg, PA 17325
- The Jacob Weikert Farm, 1051 Taneytown Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325
- Johns Farm, 811 Johns Avenue, Gettysburg, PA 17325
- 9 AM – 11 AM Dobbin House Tour, 89 Steinwehr Ave, Gettysburg, PA 17325
- 10 AM – 12 PM Lightner Farmhouse B&B Civil War Surgical Demonstration (RSVP required- limited availability 717-337-9508), 2350 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg, PA 17325
- 8 PM “Songs & Stories from a Civil War Hospital” Christ Lutheran Church, 30 Chambersburg Street, Gettysburg, PA 17325 (donation encouraged)
Why not make the Holiday House Tour & Tasting part of a weekend getaway? Contact one of our member Inns to make your reservation today.
Our Member Inns